This Cookies Policy applies to all information collected through www.londonhouserugs.co.uk which is a site operated by London House Rugs trading as London House Rugs ("we" and "us"). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to the browser that you use when visiting a site. The entity that places cookies on your browser can then read the information on that cookie that it set. Cookies are typically classified as either “Session cookies” which do not stay on your device after you close your browser or “Persistent cookies” which will usually remain on your device until you delete them or they expire. Different cookies are used to perform different functions:
- Essential cookies - Some cookies are essential and enable you to use all areas of our Services. Without these cookies, we cannot enable appropriate content based on the type of device you are using.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies recognise when you return to our Services so we can personalise our content and remember your preferences.
- Analytics cookies - These cookies track page visits, page popularity and more to help us track errors, enhance our user experience and overall performance of our Services. We use Google Analytics to capture this information, please refer to the third-party cookies section for more information.
- Advertising cookies - These cookies track your browsing habits and sites that you've visited. We or our service providers may use this information to make advertisements more relevant to you. To disable advertising cookies visit www.youronlinechoices.com/uk. If you disable these cookies you will still see online advertisements but they may not be tailored to your interests. Cookies can also be managed in the settings section of your web browser.
- Cross-device cookies - These cookies collect information such as usernames, IP addresses and unique mobile device identifiers to try and locate the same unique users across multiple browsers and devices. To opt-out of our ability to track you across devices you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
You can disable non-essential cookies via your browser settings. By disabling cookies our Services may not operate properly as some functionality may be limited or inaccessible.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
There is no uniform or consistent standard or definition for responding to, processing, or communicating Do Not Track signals. We do not currently recognise or respond to a user’s Do Not Track signal.
If you have any questions about our Cookies Policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org